Click HERE to read today's Word.
Saturday, November 11, 2017
In Christ, two of our greatest enemies—sin and death—have already been defeated.
By dying on the cross and being raised from the dead, Christ conquered death and made forgiveness of sins possible. Christ rescued us from the darkness of our sin and guilt and the power of the devil, giving us victory over what we could not defeat ourselves.
"It was sin that made death so frightening and law-code guilt that gave sin its leverage, its destructive power. But now in a single victorious stroke of Life, all three—sin, guilt, death—are gone, the gift of our Master, Jesus Christ. Thank God!" (1 Cor. 15:56–57)
"God rescued us from dead-end alleys and dark dungeons. He’s set us up in the kingdom of the Son he loves so much, the Son who got us out of the pit we were in, got rid of the sins we were doomed to keep repeating." (Col. 1:13-14)
If God can conquer death, he can conquer anything, from the powers and authorities of this world to our own fears.
Friday, November 3, 2017
Submit your Resume HERE.
In the Worship area, under the leadership and direction of our Chief of Staff and Senior Pastor, you will give direction to our worship ministry and worship teams (8:30am and 11am services at the Crossroads Campus) – composing 70% of your assigned duties. This includes but is not limited to:
- leading worship regularly, as well as mentoring and raising up volunteer worship leaders
- choosing weekly music sets and assisting in the service planning process
- leading weekly rehearsals – training, growing, and mentoring worship and music teams
- administrative duties involved in weekly ministry responsibilities
In Communications and IT areas, under the leadership and direction of our Chief of Staff, you will assist in the execution of regular communication functions (composing 20% of your assigned duties) and IT oversight (composing 10% of your assigned duties). This includes but is not limited to:
- administration support for printed materials for Sunday services (bulletins and other promo like pre-service slides)
- assisting in oversight, content creation, and administration support for social media platforms, church app, and other communication functions
- administering IT accounts for programs, phones, Wi-Fi networks and office computers – troubleshooting when necessary